Friday, February 6, 2015

C'est La Vie

I could probably say that most of my life I've felt like I never belonged. Like I didn't fit in, like I was a misfit who couldn't get with the program, but in these days I feel like that's not the case. 

Although sometimes there are sparks of that feeling. Wanting to be alone, thinking the whole world is against me and not being appreciated, it's not as much anymore. Besides the division of me feeling like I'm in the wrong generation, I have people in my life that makes me feel welcome. Like I'm supposed to be where I'm at, like I'm no misfit from the majority and I Thank God for their placement in my life. 

If you're going through this, You just have to remember that everything happens for a reason through Gods plan. He's taking you through things so that you can learn and be aware in the future. We all have a story and we all go through things. Sometimes just say to yourself "C'est La Vie" it translates from French meaning "That's Life" because life is filled with up and downs and most of us is just trying to get to Freedom. 




PS: Theres a song that you all should listen to that relates to this, it's called "Free" by Rudimental. You might Love it. 

Thanks for Reading! 

-CDS 👑

No comments:

Post a Comment