Thursday, January 29, 2015

Burden of Glory

I'm learning a lot about being a true leader, having I worked up to everything I'm apart of. 

Being a leader is sometimes a Burden. You have to do what's best for the people around you, even before yourself. A leader has to be an example for the people that will come after him/her. As well as the people that surrounds him/her.

The biggest thing I think a leader has to do is sacrifice. A leader sometimes have to take on a burden to make sure the people around him are in harmony, sacrificing his/her own harmony or happiness sometimes. 

I'm challenging the person reading to become a bigger leader. Even leaders reading, think of how you can expand and better yourself. We need leaders everywhere to make sure things are stable. The burden is just a symbol to make your inner self stronger, and God has blessed us with tremendous strength. 

Be Blessed! 

-CDS

No comments:

Post a Comment